How to Apply for NPower
The Federal Government N-Power programme application has officially started receiving online application forms from applicants across the country. If you need a step-by-step guide on how to apply, here is the application process:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the NPower Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. The first phase of N-Power will target Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where our young Nigerians can export their services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
Over view of NPower
The N-Power Teacher Corps will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2 year duration. The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will get computing devices that will contain information necessary for their specific engagement, as well as information for their continuous training and development. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.
How to Apply for npower?
- First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
- Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
- After submitting you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
- After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
- If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
- Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
- Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
- If at any point you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org